Monday, August 8, 2011

Why do gay man like to look at me like their main meal ?

I am straight ! I go to Fitness First gym for workout. Many gays there, off course we all know that. I'm not a phobic but the way they look at me as though they want me to be their main meal. OOO dear .. hey guys, I've nothing against you,but please respect me as I respect you, don't think that everybody is gay or expect everyone to be as gay as you are ! Sometimes I ume these guys think the whole crowd in Fitness First is gay or they want others to be gays. Does this make me a phobic? My neighbor in London is a gay couple, my wife and I visit them whenever we go back for holidays. We are great friends and through them we make friends with other couples/singles. The irony is, in Malaysia, the gay community is so shallow. Unliberated? or just a Malaysian mentality? There was one time in the gym, a gay man made a p at me. Felt, like I want to punch him in the nose, but, being a gentleman, I said, I'm not a and walked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment