Sunday, August 14, 2011

This stranger emotionally and verbally abused me?

This foregin guy who works at the gas station in my home town is a metroual and a narcissit. I went there once before and I shut him out of my mind and he didn't talk to me. The second time I went there he attacked me verbally and started arguing with me about my life and how I need to forget about my ex boyfriend and he was screaming in my ear about it and then he was making animal noises and trying to soliciate from me and get me to come out of my car. It sucks because alot of the things he told me were things that I already knew had to be done but he really knocked some sense into me about my ex boyfriend. But now I feel drawn to him because I haven't had in 9 months and he sensed that and I'm young and pretty and I just woke up out of a depression. He just read me like a book though that was kind of disturbing and now he's in my mind because I feel infatuated even though he told me not to be infatuated. This has happened to me 2 times in the past dealing with these men.

No comments:

Post a Comment