Monday, August 15, 2011

I need advice I slept with my friends husband?

honestly if it were me, I would start to distance myself from the whole situation. It's a shame her husband is a dirt bag, and it's a shame that you sucbed to temptation but it's all water under the bridge now. Your friend is going to have to find out for herself that her husband is a cheater, it's not your responsiblity to clue her in on that. Everyone makes mistakes and you can't continue to beat yourself up over this, you realize it was wrong and you feel bad about it so that is all that you can do. I would leave the situation, do not seek revenge, be nice when spoken too and get as far away from this as possible. True, you will lose your friend but I would guess you probably have a lot of friends. To have a friend you have to really be a friend and in this case I guess you would agree that you weren't the best friend to her. You should leave the situation and not worry about any of them anymore and just take care of you and try never to do anything like that again. You need to pick up the pieces and move on. I know you are hurt and angry but you have learned a lesson, don't do that to yourself again. Hugs! It'll be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment