Sunday, August 14, 2011

How important is a woman's body?

Ok dudes, here's the thing. I'm a thicker girl, but I don't think I'm fat. I have some characteristics I'm proud of (can we say, "junk in the trunk??" I knew you could.), but I don't look like Kim Kardashian or Heidi Klum with perfect and abs and thighs that don't touch. When we're watching TV and these Barbie doll images start flying around everywhere, I can't help but wonder if my fiance is wishing I worked more at making myself look like that. When you see women on TV, does it ever make you resent how your wife looks? Does TV/ pollute your mind with images that take away from your lady's beauty? Or do guys even notice that sort of thing? Is it more like, "It has ies! Woo-hoo!" and not, "Well, her are not as nice as so-and-so's."??

No comments:

Post a Comment