Monday, August 8, 2011

Whats Wrong Wit Me !?

ce i hope you all dont think im coo coo but its been happening for a while now ill wake up wit my eyes open icould ce but i cannot move and that frightens me cuz 1 time this happened i awaken wit my eyes open but my body felt frozen i couldnt move but i could see clearly and i saw my whole room clear but dark and my door swung open only to ce a bluray figure come in 2 my room it was like the whole room was clear besides this bluray figure approaching me but as it got behind me i close my eyes in fear and i felt a cold rush as if i was nervous or that feeling you git when your leg falls asleep but it was a little more static after i close my eyes and felt that i dnt remmember nothing but haven a dream i woke up and told moma and them what happened then i woke up jumping being able to move my body i told my family about it and they mocked me and told me i was dreaming i dnt know what this have to do wit this but i also have a problem it hasnt happened recently but sometimes when im doing something i feel like ive already done it like i already been there .but dont remmember it intill ive done it its very confusing like 1 time in elementary i felt that feeling. to check if i wasnt going crazy i saw the teacher write something on the board and erasing it as i invisioned so i attempted to see this play out and decided to not write it down like the rest of the cl and she erased the notes of the board saying they were the wrong notes like i knew shell do i dnt think i could predict da future but dat proved me not to be crazy.sn my two older brothers have seen my dead uncle in the closet one still sees ghosts. another one of my brothers have seen a ghost in a jump suit with half of his face burned up when we lived in suffolk va (the Country ) my mom has seen her dead brother inlaw and had a dream were her brother (my uncle) came back and told her who killed him and it was in the same white suit he was buried in be 4 my mom saw that suit. they later found out that the names he named in his dreams was the name of the people who killed him.the realest evidence of ghosts was a picture of all of us in the 90s with the old dinosaur cameras were theirs a african lady with a bandana on (we only could ce her face) her head was right beside mine looking at the camera.then a second pic of her flying away looking towards the camera.all this is true i put my hand on the bible all this really happened this is not just a prank or a cry for attention on yahoo answers my mom family does voodoo and my dad is a very strange man lol do this have anything to do wit any thing is this my imagination or is it paronormal.

No comments:

Post a Comment