Friday, August 12, 2011

Question for christians?

I think there's a problem in christianity today. Today I think peoples definition of christianity is opposite of what the bible says. Church seems to be just as secular as the outside. Most christian people go to church for the interests of their ego. I think some people in church care more about themselves than their relationship with god.Theirs people in church who act worse than the people on the outside. these people are fake and are not interested in god. A lot of people think there christians but they dont know, I think a lot dont even know if gods real. anybody can say they are a christian. I grew up around christianity my dads a pastor. These fake people, they were two faced, they weren't sure of their beliefs and that turned me away from wanting anything to do with christianity. i think the problem is people wanting to do there own thing and live their own way and peoples pride. Im not a christian, if i did believe in christ i wouldn't call myself a christian, because of the people who taint the name. I believe in a god, and ive seen christians that seem to have it, but only a few. I think god is something nobody will ever understand.I think alot of people make up who god is in their head and make umptions of what god thinks. My questions are how do i know if jesus is real and can he change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment