Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm a black male I wish that I could have been born a black female,I am attracted to boys did God make mistake?

I'm a black male and I wish that I could have been born a female grew up as a girl had a "girlhood",and I am attarcted to boys which is not normal I dont really like to act feminine since I'm a boy people tell me its not cute,and my mom doesnt like me acting lke that,should I just pray to God to give me heteroual feelings,I just threanted to get beat up by the straight black guys at my school cause I mess with them cause I like them,if I like girls I wont have to worry about them,I like straight black guys,the fact that I was born a boy can never be changed but m uality can cause I dont really want to act feminine ad people dont like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment