Friday, August 12, 2011

Help me find this music video by description!?

I have been re posting the same question over and over again, and i cant get the answer that i am looking for. I am killing myself thinking and thinking what is this music video but i just can't remember it. SO ok here it goes again and pleeease, please help me. It's a song from 2006, 2007. I am SURE that is a band singing it, i can't remember if the band was famous but i know that the band is something like Take That, Pet shop boys maybe U2 but i don't think so. The video is about really beautiful girls looking like a models or actresses in a hospital like a rehab or something. Some of them are glamorous with big expensive sungles and jewerly but they are all sad. They are fighting with the nurses throwing pills at them and acting all crazy. They are wasted and sad. At the end of the video one of the girls is sneaking out of the hospital with a boy looking like a rock star in a hot car. PLEASE help, i am so desperate i am looking for this song/video for more than i year.

No comments:

Post a Comment